Hi all,
I'm working on AfterClass (https://afterclass.co) and I'm looking to understand how folks at startups (particularly founders and product managers at small to medium sized SaaS startups) use documents inside their companies.
AfterClass is a document editor that helps companies streamline their operations by connecting apps and APIs to their documents. With AfterClass, your company can build complex interfaces and automations that take care of menial repetitive tasks while you do more important work.
If your company uses any collaborative document editor or note-taking app internally, I would love to speak with you about your experience using those apps. I'm trying to identify usage patterns within these apps and want to ask a bunch of simple questions over a 5 minute call.
As a token of appreciation for your time, the first 5 participants (because that's all we can afford at the minute!) will receive:
If you're interested, let me know here in the comments and I will set it all up :)
Arsalan