2
9 Comments

Feedback for our App

Hi Folks,
We launched app which makes moving and furniture delivery easy by connecting local truck, van owners with people who needs moving and delivery service.
Web page is http://geteasmove.com

What do you think, is it good idea?

  1. 1

    After looking at the app description, I understand why you built an app for this service. Key points I learned there rather than the site are:

    What cities are you in
    You have legit background checked and insured movers (deuces CL movers)
    Real time chat with potential movers to negotiate price
    GPS tracking for where is my stuff during the move

    From the bootstrapped founders I know with an ‘Uber for X’ two sided marketplace model (rv storage and college parking spots) getting traction means focusing in the cities you operate in. Before expanding to more cities, work on becoming well known where you are operating. That might mean building a street team, local advertising on fb, a referral program for existing customers. Usually one side is easier to build up an inventory (movers in your case) so you’ll need to focus on creating visibility on the other side — generating awareness for people who need stuff moved.

    Website could showcase customer reviews, how you vet your movers and negotiate bids, and an example gif of someone going through the process and how much easier it is and cheaper than calling up a local moving company.

  2. 1

    It’s definitely a good idea there are competitors out there that already do this so if your serious I wouldnt worry about validation. I forget the names off the top of my head

  3. 1

    I have to ask: why did you go with an app? I move once in three years or so, so I probably don't want an app installed just for that.

  4. 1

    Typo in url as others have noted. I actually really like it! Found the tagline a bit long though... I tried changing it in my browser to "Instant moving help at an Affordable Price" to see what it would look like, and that made me want to try it more lol.

  5. 1

    Looks like he meant: https://geteasymove.com/

    I like the idea, but I'm missing some information about a pricing system. At least on the first look. I don't like the idea of defining a budget for some service, where I have no clue what it's worth. If I would be an expert in moving furniture, I wouldn't need the app.

    Just my 2 cents. :-)

  6. 1

    Note: it's a typo. I believe it's supposed to be geteasymove.com Looks pretty slick!

  7. 1

    What do you think, is it good idea?
    I believe the idea is brilliant.
    I'm just not sure which part because your site is down.

  8. 1

    URL doesn't work for me. Typo maybe?

  9. 1

    The site is down