Finally launched www.emailslicers.com, a productized service that offers HTML email coding for agencies.
What do you think about the offering, is it clear?
And I'd love to hear of ideas on how to market this project. So far I've reached past customers in the field but after that, I'm planning to start cold emailing agencies.
Any suggestion or critic is highly welcomed!
I like it Javier. I was thinking exactly the same thing but decided it wasn’t something I was ultimately interested in. Good luck to you!
Thanks Simon.
I won’t lie, this isn’t my passion either. But what I like of this business is that each project has a clear beginning and end, it’s a short cycle.
What did you have in mind before declining you project?
I was thinking of what you’re doing, but also handling the outbound email as well in order to increase value. I’d handle it with Sendy or something similar and include that in my price.
That's a nice twist, but the thing is most agencies are already working with their preferred email marketing service. Plus I really want to niche down, focus on one thing and do it really well.
Too expensive for my purposes, but I like it. Everyone who has ever dealt with E-Mail HTML/CSS knows the f*cking pain.
For me the main selling point would be that I could only do the fun part - designing - and you do the less fun part - coding. Not sure if that's the selling point for agencies, but for me as a dev and designer I would highlight this more on the landing page.
Thanks for the feedback gregor!
I did write that in the features section but not in the header. As you say I think that would be the selling point for designers, so if I pivot to targeting designers I may as well do that.
Since you mention the pain of html emails, how much would you pay per email? I’m basing the price on other websites and my own experience.
And I’m wondering how many emails does a freelance designer need per month/year.