4
2 Comments

We made a developers and IT specialists productivity assistance app, feedback is appreciated!

Hi everyone, in past, I’ve worked in outsource company as a remote PM and developer. And as many others IT specialists I should track and report my working hours to the task tracking systems like Jira, Redmine etc. Every day, I spent a lot of time remembering on which task I’ve exactly worked at this time, and how much time I’ve spent on it.

After all, we’ve decided to make side-project which will help us with everyday reporting routine and to be more disciplined. Right now we evolved into the small startup - DueFocus. And I want to ask a community for a feedback about our application.

DueFocus is a comprehensive time tracker, which seamlessly integrates with your tracking system ( right now we support more than 25 different task-tracking systems ), and help you to plan your working day, track and report your time directly to your task-tracking system. Some our features:

We unfold numerous useful features, allowing you to:

  • plan your working day
  • real-time dashboard plans all of your team.
  • send invoices with the real data.
  • detect the peak productivity time intervals
  • review statistics on the least efficient time use
  • avoid forgetting to turn the tracker on or off
  • automatically log the total working time into the task manager
  • Make screenshots
  • and many more… Free!

We’re still in beta test, looking for a feedback from our audience and open to the new feature requests. For our beta testers, we offer free usage even for huge teams.

Thanks for your attention, what do you think about the app? On which problems we should work?

https://duefocus.com/?utm_source=indiehackers&utm_medium=company

  1. 1

    Looks like a pretty amazing project technology wise. I have a client that uses Harvest for time tracking and I have another client project where I keep hours using Watson, i.e. I keep my own hours. I imagine you are looking for small team feedback. Can I use this as a contractor?

    1. 1

      Hello Ted!
      Of course! Our main audience is freelancers and contractors, I'll appreciate your feedback. You can contact me here, or in real-time chat inside the DueFocus Dashboard.