4
8 Comments

Ask IH: Any WordPress theme/plugin author here?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any WordPress theme or plugin author here, so we can share together some insights.

Cheers!

  1. 2

    👋 I make themes for WordPress and Tumblr over at https://precrafted.com/

    Have a link to what you're working on?

    1. 1

      Hey guys, great, let's chat and see if we can help each other. We are the guys behind Feedier.com, but also Woffice.io, Intranet/Extranet theme, and I'm looking into some insights and help for marketing, affiliate programs, etc. :)

      Ping me by email at baptiste at alka-web.com and we will see with the others how we can organize an Indie Hacker thing!

  2. 2

    I'm not an actual developer, as I don't write code, but I designed our plugin, as well as the website, and I do all the marketing and such. Would love to share. Maybe someday Indie Hackers will have subgroups and we can all jump in a WordPress group here. But I'm happy to converse publicly here or privately via email or whatever.

    1. 1

      Hey guys, great, let's chat and see if we can help each other. We are the guys behind Feedier.com, but also Woffice.io, Intranet/Extranet theme, and I'm looking into some insights and help for marketing, affiliate programs, etc. :)

      Ping me by email at baptiste at alka-web.com and we will see with the others how we can organize an Indie Hacker thing!

  3. 2

    Yes, plugin developer here!

    1. 1

      Hey guys, great, let's chat and see if we can help each other. We are the guys behind Feedier.com, but also Woffice.io, Intranet/Extranet theme, and I'm looking into some insights and help for marketing, affiliate programs, etc. :)

      Ping me by email at baptiste at alka-web.com and we will see with the others how we can organize an Indie Hacker thing!

  4. 2

    Yep, I'm one of them :) Feel free to ping me if you want to chat.

    1. 1

      Hey guys, great, let's chat and see if we can help each other. We are the guys behind Feedier.com, but also Woffice.io, Intranet/Extranet theme, and I'm looking into some insights and help for marketing, affiliate programs, etc. :)

      Ping me by email at baptiste at alka-web.com and we will see with the others how we can organize an Indie Hacker thing!