1
0 Comments

Validate a Product Idea for a Social Cause + Need help with landing page

The last week was exceptional for me, I took up the 7 day, 7 pay-it-forward tasks challenge and have shared my experience here: https://medium.com/@YourProductGuy/the-joy-of-giving-da976e9b7a13

Now, I want to take this a step further:

How about a uber-type model (though not on-demand to start with) where we can connect A to B, ie. those in need of food to places where there is excess?

What do you'll think about this? What might be the challenges?

Malnutrition is a huge problem in countries like mine (India) and I think this will be a step in trying to solve this problem. Did an offline validation with 3 cafes here and it seemed to work. Want to try reaching out to more now and need help building with a website for credibility and put out testimonials as well as reach out to volunteers, organisations and raise funds.

Non-techie here, so anyone got a weekend to spare?

Thanks again :)