4
2 Comments

I'm looking for a feedback about my blog

this product

Hi everyone. Two months ago I decided to start my own blog about programming. And I'm not sure about the content what I wrote have appropriate quality and also this content will interesting for someone else. Maybe anybody can give me a feedback about it and show we mistakes which I made when writing posts. This would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

https://dvlop.me

  1. 3

    Hey Igor,

    I’m not your target audience so I can’t apeak in the actual quality.

    What I will tell you is that it’s sometimes difficult to follow your train of thought.

    It’s clear English isn’t your first language and that’s fine. I suggest you get a tool like Grammarly to catch common use errors like “then creating a init” which should read “then create an init”

    Grammarly won’t catch everything but it’s a great start to polishing up your writing.

    You could also get someone to look over your writing. Two eyes are always better than one when it comes to blogging.

    1. 1

      Thank you, Daniel. I guess it's a good idea to get someone else to read my text before posting. Thank you again, your comment very helpful :)