4
13 Comments

What if I cannot code?

Hi,
I have many ideas but all of them require coding. I am not really a tech person. How would you solve it?

  1. 10

    I cannot code and run a $50k/month service business (fully online). I did the MVP myself in 5 hours and then when I had revenue and profits I did partner with a technical person. Not everything needs code :)

    1. 1

      how come please help us to make same online bussiness without cooding skilss) are interesting in cooperating what kind of service is?

  2. 6

    1.) Learn to code
    2.) Team up with/hire a developer
    3.) Use the following to build an MVP and validate your idea:
    Wix.com
    Launchaco.com
    Landen.co
    Carrd.co
    Bubble.is
    Getrevue.co

  3. 2

    You can build a prototype or MVP and validate your idea. There are various online tools out there. You can check out https://startupcollections.com/collection/without-code/ I've curated useful tools to build and validate your ideas without knowing how to code. Good luck!

  4. 2

    Pick a programming language and learn how to Google correctly

  5. 2

    Check out bubble.is, and dropsource

  6. 1

    Just let the right people handle it. Let's talk if you're looking for a tech guy:)

  7. 1

    I'm a skilled programmer by profession and for MVP:s and side projects I try to avoid coding as much as possible.

    Depending on the idea you can do a lot with Zapier and something like Wix.com or Squarespace. Even if you don't know how to code.

  8. 1

    I think non-coders seem to grow the fastest and get to significant MRR faster. Cause they spend 99% of their time marketing and not coding :)

  9. 1

    Look for grants in your country. Some organisations agree to fund or part-fund interesting projects. For example, in Scotland you could apply to something like this: https://www.scottish-enterprise.com/services/develop-new-products-and-services/innovation-by-design/overview

  10. 1

    @Alidziinka ask around here.This community will definitely help you or point you in the right direction.

  11. 1

    Collaborate someone with some coding background who share the same passionate idea. Contact me and see whether we can be a good fit. :)

  12. 2

    This comment was deleted 3 years ago

  13. 1

    This comment was deleted 5 years ago