2
1 Comment

Show IH: CryptoStandardizer - standardize coin symbols across exchanges

Hi guys,

I've just launched a beta landing page of my latest side project https://cryptostandardizer.com.

I've been working on a few crypto-related projects for clients lately and it has always been a pain to integrate more than one crypto exchange and keep things consistent in terms coin symbols. This is mainly due to the fact that there is no ISO standard defining coin symbols, such as BTC and ETC, so exchanges sometimes go crazy and use XBT instead of BTC, DSH instead of DASH (while DSH is a valid symbol for an entirely different coin on another exchange). This prompted the idea of a RESTful API that would take away all the headaches of standardizing the coin symbols and would provide a simple and elegant API layer which would be a breeze to use.

And CryptoStandardizer was born literally a few days ago, squeezing time to work on this in between client work and matches from the Soccer World Cup. I'd love your feedback on the landing page - does it convey the main idea well; what are things that would do differently to improve conversions? Also, any first hand advice on selling APIs to developers would be much much appreciated!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

  1. 1

    I'm not really sure if you're allowed to bump here....but bump...anyone? Any comments would be deeply appreciated!