1
4 Comments

Building something slightly complex and need your input

I’d like you to imagine for a minute, that your business is now a person.

I’m talking about the ability to speak to it, in particular.

For example, you’d be able to ask:

“How’s our growth been last quarter?”

Or

“Are we going to reach our MRR goal this month?”

It’ll use data from SaaS tools you already use, to provide you with answers by showing you visually as well as by voice.

My question to you is:

What sort of things would you ask your business, and how can you imagine this sort of interaction could work for you?

I’ve also written an article on Medium, where I go into a little more detail.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

  1. 1

    This is ambitious.

    1. 1

      Indeed it is, but in the words of Tory Burch: “If it doesn’t scare you, you’re probably not dreaming big enough.”

      Watch this space, and let me know if you think of something you’d like to know from your business.

  2. 1

    "Alexa, What is our expected churn rate over the next 6 months?"

    1. 1

      Thanks for your input. Churn seems to be an important one, you’re not the first person to mention this. I wonder what Alexa responds to that one...