What are typical apple and android app store fees for an app that is free download, has no real in-app purchases, but connects and facilitates transactions between buyers and sellers of a physical good (ie. marketplace)? Think LetGo, Poshmark, eBay, etc.
If you're selling a digital product for use within the app (think game currency for example) then you need to use the in app purchase mechanism and pay the 30% charge to Apple and Google.
If you're selling something like a physical product or a digital product for use outside the app then you use a normal payment processer like Stripe or PayPal. You can (and should) choose to use Apple Pay and Android Pay with your payment processer to make it easier for your users to pay.
The pricing is not per app, it's per developer account, which you can use to publish an unlimited amount of apps.
Play Store ( Android ) : $25 One time fee.
Apple Store ( Duh ) : $99/year.
I understand that, I am more concerned about the apple policy to take a 30% fee of any in-app purchases or digital content sold within the app. I think I may have found the answer here https://www.quora.com/Apple-company/How-does-Apple-define-digital-content-when-taking-its-30-cut