2
2 Comments

Managers & software developers I need your feedback on an on-boarding website.

TlDR: https://www.onboardor.com

First off I am in the validation phase and need to know whether my idea is terrible or not.

The problem I have faced is that most companies have terrible on-boarding for developers, especially juniors and it's done by HR and not team leaders/managers.

My website will lets teams create their on-boarding process through GitHub quickly and gives them analytics and feedback on their on-boarding process so that they can see if it's working or not: https://www.onboardor.com

What's is your guys current on-boarding process like?

If this was made would you recommend it to your team and if so how much would you be willing to pay per month for a subscription (with your companies money, not your own)?

Feedback welcome.

Thanks.

  1. 1

    I like the idea but I'm not sure if companies will use it instead what they already have. From my experience this problem can be solved very easily:

    1. Create a document describing how to create account, where, how to connect to database, repo etc.
    2. Create project documentation and put it into document or wiki
    3. Have a couple of meeting with peers or team lead.
      That's it.
      I would suggest first describe the problem, why it's a problem and why companies lost on it.
  2. 1

    Hi there, could you please describe a use case of your product? I understood the idea, but not the execution.