We are a team of 3 and have been working on www.ambissues.com for 6 months.
Ambissues is an AI-powered User Feedback Analytics platform, that collects user feedback from all major channels, automatically groups related issues and provides insights, e.g. what troubles users the most, bursty bug reports and popular feature requests.
Right now we are in the private-beta stage, and have been conducting user interviews with Program Managers, Customer Support and Marketing people who work for other SaaS product companies, in order to better understand their day-2-day pain points regarding user feedback utilisation.
We have done 21 user interviews, have identified patterns of interest for our product and have a fairly good knowledge of the problem we are trying to solve.
Do you think that more User Interviews are needed? And if yes, how many? How have you approached the User/Customer Interviews process in your products? Any benefits/downsides?
Thanx in advance,
Dimitris
I advocate for continuous learning. I try to make sure I'm having 2-3 conversations with users per week, assuming development is progressing. The projects I work on typically update Prod daily with new value delivered, so there's always enough need to chat with users this frequently.
You've done enough for this stage!
Rule of thumb is start with 5 then add 5 more each time.
The reason we came to ask ourselves about this, is that we keep making assumptions about users' needs. We clarified some things with the first round of interviews, however, there are still assumptions to be verified. Thanks though for your input :)