1
7 Comments

Where can I get a design for a mobile application?

Hello!
I am developing a mobile application and came across a problem - an application with a standard android design looks faded and uninteresting.
Could you tell me where I can find or order a design for the application, and not go broke? =)

  1. 1

    As you probably know design is more than just visuals. So, working with a designer is the best way to go, even if your budget is limited. I'm a designer. Check out my portfolio and if you're interested let's discuss further.

    1. 1

      Doesn't work for some reason =(

      Not Found
      The requested URL / was not found on this server.

      1. 2

        Upgrading my DNS from Hostagator to Webfaction.

        It should go live again pretty soon.

        1. 1

          Done and live again.

          Pushed some upgrades too.

  2. 1

    To be more concrete - I want graphics in style of Dumb Ways to Die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

    1. 1

      I'll make you a character like that just for fun if you want. Then maybe you can build on that.