1
0 Comments

Show: BnBChatbot - Guest communications on autopilot for vacation rentals!

Hey everybody! I hate all the fluff with AI, ML talk so there is none of that. This is just a good old fashion chatbot to help vacation rental managers interact with their guests easier.

BnBChatbot enables vacation rental operators to save time and energy by giving each guest a personalized dashboard for their upcoming trip.

I made a brief overview video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkkj35wkVJA and you can see the site here at https://bnbchatbot.com.

I run a vacation rental business in Southeast Asia with a portfolio of 4,500 properties. I built BnBChatbot because I needed it and decided to offer it out to others as it became more of a complete product.

It saves me a hell of a lot of time and guests enjoy interacting with it.

Looking for any feedback or suggestions on how to make it better!

If you want to demo it, go here - http://m.me/bnbchatbot and use confirmation code HMTESTUSER.