So some of you may have seen that Pieters' book makebook was half price this weekend.
The book sets out a formula for delivering a product, and I am going to follow it and blog the steps.
I have written a medium article with the basic outline of the product, and an introduction to the project.
https://medium.com/@Powderham/makebook-field-notes-an-interactive-review-chapter-1-idea-358d5ab68a58
I hope by sharing my story with this community I can feel social pressure to continue through to launch, as well as provide an informative review of the book.
I am a full stack developer by day, so will be building the product myself, as well as all of the business activities. What I'd like to hear from you is whether you'd prefer to read these articles from a technical or product perspective.
Nice post. I would love to read more. Keep us up to date!
Thanks, will do!
Both, no? :)
I would like to follow the product persepective.
Product perspective is more interesting.
@levelsio :)