2
2 Comments

I want to develop ** Business Creation Framework ** - What tools you would include?

Business Creation Framework (BCF)
As a person with lots of ideas and thirst for earning money, I am passionate about BCF concept, a step-by-step guide with tools and how-tos to create digital ideas from scratch to full production-ready apps with paying customers.

So far, I thought of including the following, feel free to add tools and steps I missed:

  1. Idea bucket, with validation tools and methods, Google Trends, ...
  2. Landing page builders, MailChimp, FB, Twitter, Instagram, google ads, analytics setup, domain name chooser and buy
  3. Hiring freelancers to develop the product, designers to create the design, all from one dashboard.
  4. Marketing and Newsletter tools, Hootsuite, buffer, FB ads,
  5. Moving developers apps to production
  6. Submit new requests and issues to developers to improve the system
  7. Earn and Repeat!

Looking forward to your ideas and how we can realize the framework itself to production level.

  1. 3

    Hey hamedmp, do you have a track record of doing this successfully yourself?

    The reason I ask because you list your credentials as "with lots of ideas and thirst for earning money" and not a "serial entrepreneur who's done this a lot and successfully".

    If your answer is no, then it seems to me like you might be putting the cart before the horse. I personally wouldn't try to tackle the meta problem of a BCF before fully understanding what it takes to successfully launch and grow a couple of (or at the very bare minimum - one) money making ventures into profitability.

    One common theme that you'll hear a lot from the IH podcast is the idea of starting small and doing things that don't scale to get started.

    If your answer is yes, then disregard the above :)

    Good luck in your future ventures!

  2. 1

    A banner creator template would be helpful
    this one is free..but the free package is very limited

    https://www.bannersnack.com/banner-creator/?hash=bcisd8mug