3
0 Comments

The day when you finally open your signup is pretty cool

Hi there,

Last 4 months were pretty intensive. Working on product core for long hours, fixing critical issues, preparing legal stuff (why is it so hard?). But now is fun, because today we open signup for https://livesession.io ! :)

We've announced our beta stage a few months ago on IH (this post: https://www.indiehackers.com/forum/will-you-be-my-beta-user-660956216a). Thanks for all collaborators! Now I would like to get real rough feedback from all of you, dear indie hackers.

Click through my web app and tell me what should be fixed/extend to make it a really useful tool. I will be glad to write a story about making this product later. Finally, PM me afterward I will give you a 20% discount code, as a thank-you gift.

If you have any question, just ask. I'm open to any feedback.

All the best,
Prem Bitkowski