2
1 Comment

List and share your favourite places

List and share your favourite places

hello everyone,

we've built a web app to help people share their favourite things to do in the neighbourhoods they love. our ambition is to develop a worldwide bank of community-driven place information that others can use to discover the best parts of any neighbourhood, anywhere.

as a network built on user-generated content, our MVP is principally focused on enabling users to 'create' (i.e. list and share their favourite places). as we amass more UGC, we plan to introduce more discover/search functionality (as and when we gain a critical volume of content for a given city).

if anyone has a few minutes spare, we would love to hear people’s thoughts and suggestions about the product: https://www.bimblehq.com

thanks a mill,

b

  1. 1

    I really like this idea. I think the key is being able to discover cool places and then adding them to a list of places I want to visit.

    Monetizing will be super hard I think but finding cool places via friends of friends would be really fun. Leverage Facebook somehow?

    What are you thoughts?