1
0 Comments

The final stage or just a beginning of something completely new? The biggest step of Anima.

this product

Hello hackers.

My name is Mateusz. A few months ago I came up with an idea of a smart household helper, who would remind me about stuff I need to do before I leave my home. As long as me and my two friends have some IT skills we decided to build a first prototype. And then everything began...

A lot of people loved the idea and the shape of the device. We put all our heart into this project. I don't even know when we started to work on Anima full time, quitting our jobs to chase our dream to deliver a bunch of this little fellow to peoples' homes to help them with their everyday routine. Last dozen months passed so quickly... So much knowledge gained, so many fails and so many successes.

But here it comes. Our biggest step so far.
The Kickstarter campaign, which starts just in a few days, on 29.10.2019.
Preview link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mbajko/435676619?ref=546258&token=2b0a464b

Do you remember the stomach ache feeling before an important test in your school? At the moment I feel like on next Monday I'd have 100 tests combined in the same time. Is it even normal? Shouldn't I be more confident after so much time that I put into this project polishing every single part of it?

So guys, if you could share any thoughts about our Kickstarter page I would appreciate it a lot. I really need some fresh point of view on it.
Or maybe you have any experiences with Kickstarter / other crowdfunding websites you'd like to share?
Or just to tell me that everything gonna be ok, and I am panicking for no reason? :D

All the best guys :)
M