1
0 Comments

I am lost. How to validate my product. Target public: designers.

Design Arsenal · The ultimate desktop app to search and use fundamental design resources: icons, fonts, patterns, ...

I independently bootstrapped, created and shipped this product for which the public is specifically designers who work with Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch. It is all about a productivity/GTD app for working with fonts, icons, patterns, and anything that might be interesting to add... that's why it is called Design Arsenal.

But I am failing to get people to test and validate if the product is useful. And if I consider that: "continuously failing to deliver what customers want, leads to total model business failure"
..then my path might be dark because I went too far ahead in the product development, adding too many features, without proper validation.

I am desperate for doing customer validation.

So what are good places to start engaging designers?
I mean, places where I can find designers open to start a conversation where I can humbly ask for feedback.