Hi, I created afterword.io. I'm still building it out but the idea is to explore the backstories behind famous novels and the creative arts through interviews and insights from authors, artists, and other creatives. The goal is to educate, inspire, and spark the creativity of anyone pursuing writing, art, or building a product. I thought the name of my site is pretty neat, considering the Wikipedia definition:
An afterword is a literary device that is often found at the end of a piece of literature. It generally covers the story of how the book came into being, or of how the idea for the book was developed.
Could you please help me create my list of ~10 questions that will form my standard post format? I came up with this list quickly, but feel it may be too "scatterbrained" and perhaps not focused enough on the person's actual product/backstory behind it. (questions not in any set order yet)
What is the first book/movie/music you thought was great?
What is the last book/movie/music you thought was great?
What entertainment is your guilty pleasure?
How much progress in relation to the total work every day?