Hi,
I am a tech person (full stack, desktop/web, react.js, javascript, node.js, C#, .. ) and looking for ideas for a product (that can be built in a month or two), if you have any ideas please s, hare. I am looking for some internet based product but open to other ideas as well.
May be we can work together.
skyword23@gmail.com
https://www.fiveideasaday.com/
Thanks for the shoutout dude :)
thanks, exploring it..
Today I found this website: https://iwishtherewasanappfor.com
Maybe there you'd find some inspirations
looks great, exploring it.
@skyword23 I think it might be useful to say a bit more about yourself, what kind of experience you have, which technologies you've worked with, if there is a specific type of product you're interested in co-building, etc. "I'm a tech person" might sound a bit vague
thanks, I updated my question.
Hi Skyword,
You can check out my blog at http://problemoftheday.co for some inspiration.
I also have some personal project son my own site http://cwinhall.com that I'm looking for a tech co-founder for.
See if any take your interest.
Colin you should check out kayak.com/explore it solves your brass monkey idea
I can't seem to find the filters for weather? Am I missing something?
looks great, checking it..thanks
I tweeted about one that I've seriously been thinking about building for awhile that I'm unlikely to get around to since I can barely find time for Complice: https://twitter.com/Malcolm_Ocean/status/1047482570903117825
(see the tweet for a screenshot and more details)
The more general thing that I want, that this represents a piece of, is an app that is designed for using Twitter to have nonlinear conversations. My vision for it also includes features that let you collect tweets and comment on them, and features that identify conversations that you might want to join into.
I feel pretty confident I could make a profitable business out of this if I worked on it a bunch—I know enough people who like to have deep conversations on twitter that I could get started using it with them, and because it's on a platform you don't need others to use it in order for it to be super useful.
@skyword23 i'm currently working on this idea: https://supplyui.com
If you'd like to get in touch, contact me at hello[at]supplyui[dot]com