1
0 Comments

To my fellow Indiehackers: A Gift for you :)

Weareindiehackers (@weareindiehackers) • Instagram photos and videos

Hey! TLDR: I made an unofficial indiehackers instagram ( @weareindiehackers) to showcase the products we're all working on. Just DM or tag us with a brief description to be featured!

I've fallen in love with the ideals and the vision of this movement and community. So I created an instagram page to showcase and promote the products being made by indie hackers everywhere. I eventually want to get it to a large enough audience so that people can easily launch their products. Feel free to follow the page and give it a shout out where ever possible so we as a community can reach!

Starting Monday I'll start posting 2 to 3 products a day so just DM a logo or a picture of you working on your products and a brief description of what it is and why you made it! I look forward to helping out the community. :))