TestMDM | A simple MDM platform to help test iOS 7 and iOS 8 enterprise apps | TestMDM
I've been running this small website for a year now and I whilst it generates good traffic (from StackOverflow and my blog), the signups are very low. Are there any immediate changes I could make to the landing page to improve it?
On mobile (Chrome on Android, in my case) there are some issues, have you looked at the conversions per device?
The header has too much margin on top, there is weird whitespace between the header text and navbar, and the subtext about the pricing overlaps the grey border. And the blue sign up button is pushed to the outside, which makes it look unfinished.
Also, the screenshot of the app store message is a bit odd, I want to see an image that describes the core functionality. Assume your visitors are in a hurry and just skim to the image. If those 5 second readers aren't convinced, it's also harder to convince people that do take the time to read. Images are eye-catchers, and should summarize the text or intent most of the time.
The footer says "(c) 2016", if a project doesn't have the current year in the footer even after 3-4 weeks in a new year I always assume it's dead. I can't be the only one.
From an aesthetics/design point of view, I'd work on the header. At the moment, it's a bit plain given the white background and plaintext. The spacing is also a little off in the header, perhaps centre align it within the top box. Nicely built, though!