1
1 Comment

How to grow a community on my site.

I just built a website https://www.boardgameatlas.com and it's main two functions are a board game database and a price comparison shopping experience. The problem I'm seeing is that the users want a community and discussion feature so I'm trying to figure the best way to approach it. Should I just add a forum? Build my own solution? How could I reasonably test out ideas?

  1. 1

    It looks like your site already links over to reddit forums. Does Reddit get a lot of traffic and participation on their board game pages? Is your objective to get people to stick around more on your site? Are users looking for something that they could get with your site that they don't get on reddit? My default answer would be to plug something in over building it out - at least as an initial step / test.