Table Convert Online is a powerful online table editor that converts between CSV, HTML and Markdown. Easy to convert html tables to SQL, JSON, and XML, Makes it easier to work with tables.If you have a better idea, please let me know, I will make it better. thanks!
The URL: https://tableconvert.com
List of currently supported features:
- Convert Excel to Markdown
- Convert Excel to CSV/TSV
- Convert Excel to JSON
- Convert Excel to XML
- Convert Excel to SQL
- Convert Excel to HTML
- Convert CSV to Markdown
- Convert CSV to JSON
- Convert CSV to XML
- Convert CSV to SQL
- Convert CSV to HTML
- Convert HTML table to Markdown
- Convert HTML table to CSV/TSV
- Convert HTML table to JSON
- Convert HTML table to XML
- Convert HTML table to SQL
- Convert Markdown table to HTML table
- Convert Markdown table to CSV/TSV
- Convert Markdown table to JSON
- Convert Markdown table to XML
- Convert Markdown table to SQL
Well, this could be really helpful. For example, if I want to generate some table for html page it's so tedious to create it manually. But I can't imagine how it could be monetized :-0
UPD: Probably you would think about creating some components that could be embedded into existing online services and editors - just an idea.
I found bug or feature, though :) if I put number in the first line XML is generated wrong (probably).
Good luck!
Thank you for the bug, I have fixed it!
The idea of embedding an online service or editor can be considered later!
Thanks again!