Home
Starting Up
Case Studies DB
Products
Ideas DB
Vibe Coding Tools
Subscribe to IH+
Starting Up
Case Studies
Ideas DB
Products DB
Sign in
Join
5
Likes
7
Comments
A story of two Harvard MBAs with no coding experience quitting their jobs to build apps for everyone
By
Alex Lee
April 3, 2018
Who makes your software? Our contrarian views on the future of the software development industry.
@alexlee cool concept. Was https://airdev.co/ built with Bubble?
@jher yep it was! Our management portal (https://in.airdev.co) is a bit more complex and was also built with Bubble... designed after Slack's interface ;-)
Very well written article, Alex!
@MVPhillips thanks for the love and glad you enjoyed it!
I played around with bubble - it's still quite a difficult tool for a newbie to wrap their head around. But once learned I can see it would be very powerful
Yep, there's certainly a learning curve, but it's much much faster than learning to code from scratch
no code or low code space is not really new... I played with Microsoft PowerApps this past weekend. Pretty powerful stuff.