5
15 Comments

Launching .. again! Looking for feedback!

We launched Feedmo a few months back and got some really good feedback from the IH community. We decided to rethink the product and are launching again after making a small pivot and some adjustments to our core service. Hoping to get some feedback on the landing page. Do you guys think it conveys the message about the service well?

https://feedmo.io

  1. 2

    Hey, nice site! I like the UI its very clean! i think the concept is good too, if i understand correctly - It's basically collection feedback from users of my app/service?

    My feedback would be - I'd like to clearly understand the process as to how you collect feedback from users. Do you contact them through email? Embed some type of form into my site ? Is it a link that i add to my page that takes them to your questionnaire or something ?

    I feel like that would be an important decided factor on me signing up for this service. A simple "How it works" section would probably do that trick.

    Other than that - Great stuff nd good luck

    1. 1

      Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely look into making the text more clear and possibly adding a "How it works" section. To answer your question, we provide hosted pages that you can share as a link anywhere you choose. One page for user feedback, one to share your roadmap and a change log page to make announcements.

  2. 2

    Hey, your landing page looks gorgeous. Everything is clear and to the point. Good luck with feedmo:)

  3. 1

    What is your biggest competitive advantage to similar projects?
    https://www.feedbear.com/
    https://canny.io/
    https://getconflux.com/

  4. 1

    Cool site. Nice and clean.
    I wanted to understand more in the first headline and description. Also, remove those extra zeros on your pricing. I had to do a double take to realize you were 20/mo not 2000/mo.

    1. 1

      Removed the extra zeros! Thanks for the feedback!

  5. 1

    Looks good! awesome landing page!
    just one thing, when I looked at the pricing I thought its $2000 and $10000 or is it just me

    1. 1

      Thanks! I will definitely check and see how it looks at first glance.

  6. 1

    I recruited some highly rated testers for you and ran a quick feedback survey through our panel, the results are here:

    https://www.getuserfeedback.com/demos/feedmo/

    Let me know if you need any additional feedback (for instance, different pages or questions).

    1. 1

      Thanks for this! This is really useful.

  7. 1

    You may want to try switching your main and subhead lines. The sub headline tells a better why (Build better products with user feedback).

    A couple of other thoughts:

    1. I am on a mission to stop calling customers 'Users'. Customer Feedback. :)

    2. As someone who is 7 years into running a saas app, I would certainly be interested in capturing feedback like this, but I would be very much against another place to track/interact with customers. Any thoughts on integrations with apps like HelpScout?

    3. Please let me sign up without Google. Also on a mission to de-google myself (lots of missions going on now).

    Good luck!

    1. 1

      We are still finalizing the text for the landing page. We wanted to try and also convey that Feedmo can be used to track feedback, in one place, as well but we will go back and see what better describes the product.

      1. We did go back and forth with customers or users but I want to know why you would choose customers?
      2. We are looking into integrating with other platforms like Trello, Intercom and Github in the future. I will make a note to also take a look at HelpScout.
      3. Will do!

      Thanks for the feedback!

  8. 1

    Looks good, I'm interested. Tools like this require a demo page to see how it looks for customers.

    1. 1

      We are adding a demo page soon. For now here is a service using feedmo right now:

      https://apitobot.feedmo.io/

      Thanks for the feedback!