3
7 Comments

Looking for tech co-founder for validated idea using Google Translate API

Hi IHs

I've been working on an idea using Google Translate API. The idea was validated with some media companies in Sweden. About me, I usually work with marketing and business development, but I do not code.

Anyone interested to hear more and to take part?

    1. 1

      hey, thanks for your reply, send an e-mail to vhssorzano@gmail.com

      1. 1

        Email sent :)

  1. 2

    Did they pay you for it? How did you validate it with these companies?

    1. 2

      Hi, Travis, thanks for your reply. No, they haven't paid anything. I know that to open your wallet is the best validation, but I'm not yet in that phase :) They are quite interested in starting to use it and the revenue model was also validated when interviewing them. Unfortunately, media companies are not easy to make them pay up front as there are several gatekeepers for those decisions.

    1. 1

      I sent you a mail :)