Hey everyone!
I'm working on this idea https://mangoo.launchaco.com/ and lauching a simple landing page to validate.
I wan't to create a platforme to help married couples, roomates, families and students to keep track on their incomes, expenses and teach how to save money to achieve their goals.
If you're a good dev and want to be my co-founder and believe in my idea, happy to talk with you.
Send me a message.
Cheers
Is this like YNAB? Also, the word 'mangoo' in the US anyway might bring up inappropriate thoughts ;).
I immediately thought about this also, it reminded me of a South Park episode "Butters creamy goo".
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man goo
Thanks for your feedback, the name could be change if it's need it.
Looks fairly professional, but I would love another screenshot or two. I'm also curious what pricing would be? There is a lot of competition in the space -- what makes Mangoo unique?
One minor spelling error on the page, "Stay organize" should read "Stay organized".
as someone working on pretty much the same idea: there are a lot of budgeting apps out there but few have taken on the cooperative aspect and problems you face when you budget as a couple or family.
Thanks for your thoughts, and answering your question, other apps just focus on one person finances, I'm want to teach married people, roomates and students while they track all their expenses and incomes by learning their behavior and suggest how much money save or when to buy something if there's a discount or promotions and also remind you when to pay the bills.
just want to check if you got my email yesterday?