Wellth - Find financial peace of mind
Hi hackers π
Hope you're having a fine Friday.
I wanted to share something a friend and I have been working on for the past few months to get some feedback from fellow product creators and investors alike, to make sure we're tackling the right problems and launching with the right features.
We've been working on a native iOS and Android app (React Native) that tracks a variety of different assets in one unified portfolio. The idea came from the frustration of having to have a handful of different apps to track different assets and never having one centralised place where I had a holistic view of where my money has been going - apart from an overly elaborate spreadsheet that I've built over the years, which most people, especially millennials, wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
For our testflight release we plan on supporting the following assets:
We'll also include features like toggling your portfolio total by liquidity and giving an overview of diversification.
We'll also support contextual news for stocks and shares from the first release.
I'd absolutely love to hear from anyone that might be interested in getting an early build or just having a chat. Please reach out or comment below :)
All the best,
Will