3
5 Comments

A little survey to know your MVP favorite Stack

Hi indie hackers !

I'm passionate on digital product, SASS and side projects creation.

Sometime lost in the "amazon of tools" to do my MVPs, I'd like to know what's your favorite stack to create your products.
I've do this little form (http://bit.ly/2PFxN0z) in order to sumup these datas and I'll be realy happy to share soon all results with you. It's possible do a framework with part of these tools to do better MVP quicker ..? Try to answer together.

Mine is:

  • custom HTML
  • convertkit
  • google analytics / bitly
  • google form
  • google sheet
  • streak CRM
  • stripe

Feel free to fill the form here http://bit.ly/2PFxN0z to go on.

Thank you.

ps: all results will be published on https://productlearn.io

  1. 1

    I tried to fill out your form, but I can's submit it because I haven't checked any of your analytics options. I use Keen.io, with a few libraries like this, but it's not an option on your form...

    1. 1

      Hi. Thank you for your interest. Sorry for this mistake, I'have forgot the other field. It's fixe + I add keen.io due to your feedback. I'll be happy if you wanna fill it again.

  2. 1

    @nicolasjouanno - cool survey. I'm looking forward to the results.

    Quick question:

    In the survey the question below slowed me down a bit. Can you clarify what type of answer you're looking for here?

    **Can you explain which flow makes these tools work together ? **

    1. 1

      Thank you for your interest. I'm confused, this due to my bad english (i'm french).
      It this question more comprehensive : How do you use these tools to onboard your users?

      1. 1

        I understand now. I appreciate the clarification.