2
0 Comments

Any fintech companies need compliance/securities law advice?

Hi, new to the community! My outsourced backend developer just shared this community with me thinking I'd be a good fit. Compliance consultant by trade, I co-founded the HourlyNerd for the compliance consulting industry.

Our early adopters are primarily in the investment adviser, broker dealer, and banking space but with the rise in fintech and all the interest in cryptos I thought I'd throw it out there for any startup founders who need to figure out how to comply with securities regulations. A lot of people think you need to go to a lawyer for a lot of this, but for half to 3/4ths the price you can hire a consultant instead who either ran compliance at a company like yours or was a former regulator examining companies like yours.

Also looking for feedback, so please check us out: www.complect.co