16
4 Comments

Show IH: Cool Backgrounds β€” Download images from curated js libraries

Cool Backgrounds

Hi Indie Hackers πŸ‘‹

I'm Moe one of the co-creators of HTML Color Codes and I've met a few of you at IH meetups in SF.

While I was working on a side project earlier this year, I happened upon a random keyword that had a ridiculous amount of search volumeβ€”"Cool Backgrounds". I took that as an opportunity to create a fun site with copious animations which highlights some of my favorite javascript libraries to use as backgrounds.

There's still a lot left to build, but the product feels like it's at a good point to release to the public and solicit feedback for the next set of features.

Oh btw, we're on Product Hunt today

  1. 2

    Great product and super useful! What's the next feature(s) you are brewing up?

    1. 1

      Thanks! Working on adding custom resolutions and adding even more background options.

  2. 2

    WOA!! That's ... amazing! beautiful! Awesome! (pick one. .. heck, pick them all!)

    Congrats!

  3. 1

    This is awesome!!!