1
2 Comments

CRM and Smart Emailing Tool for freshly launched SaaS

We have just launched our product. Our primary expectation from the CRM is to allow us, with minimal effort:

  • segmentation of contacts (evaluators, country, industry, managers, basic users, press etc.)
  • send smart automated follow up emails to users who signed up. (very important)
  • send a bunch of emails weekly to our more general mailing list and measure success of the mail campaign

Is there a low cost (or free) CRM platform designed specificaly for SaaS startups which would help us with the above, you could suggest?

  1. 1

    What your describing sounds more like a marketing automation platform and not really like a CRM. I would suggest looking into something like ConvertKit that will be able to automate a lot of your email campaigns and also provide segmentation of contacts.

  2. 1

    I have found so far this https://www.producthunt.com/posts/crisp-2-0 (No affiliation).

    I will be digging for alternatives.