I run a large Instagram page for hummer owners and I've finally decided to stop being stubborn start selling shirts and bumper stickers on it. I would love to do a print on demand type thing. Any recommendations? and are there any that uses Stripe as a payment process? Thanks in advance! :)
In this context, I'd recommend Printful, hands down.
http://printful.com/
I've sold a fairly large amount of PoD products via Shopify over the years, and it basically boils down to this:
Cons:
Pros:
Also what's the payout structure? Can I use stripe with it?
Not sure about Stripe I'm afraid, although if you shoot them an email I'm sure they'll get back to you quickly
Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! What are the cost associated with?
No problem - if I understand your question correctly, the costs are:
More details here: https://www.printful.com/custom-products
I second Printful
I've created by own solution using printful API and strip. I'm currently selling my photo prints.
Thanks for the info! Can you link to it? And how much did it cost you to set up? And with what tech stack?
Hi Sure. https://picblocks.com
It's build with Vuejs and laravel and Stripe for payment, S3 to host my photos. I'm using the printful api, to allow customers can select the paper type and size of the prints. I add the printful fee's into my price, so it's virtually $0 to set up. Since it's on-demand I don't pay anything unless I sell a print.
Ok sweet. Thank's so much for the help Kim!
I use Gooten.com for a small project, CarsCanKill.com. Works great with Shopify; I've been really happy with them.
Thanks! What's the quality of the prints from this platform?
My only product are magnets for cyclists to stick on cars to shame them. The quality is quite high considering how inexpensive they are!
haha that's actually a really cool product! Thank's for the recommendation! I may try to use printful for clothing and Gooten for bumper stickers. Thanks Jeremy you rock!
Merch by Amazon, Printful
Thanks Travis!