5
5 Comments

What should I read as a newbie maker before starting a side project?

I’ve found only interviews and process here, but nothing like a “tutorial” with insights from the founder or maker. Anything you think is useful. Blog posts medium posts ebooks etccc.

(I already know Makebook 🙂) - come on, brainstorm!

  1. 1

    The E-Myth Revisited and Built to Sell.

    But whatever you do don't wait for a book to start something. That's a lame excuse.

  2. 1

    Don't read. Listen. Rob Walling. Good luck.

    1. 1

      Rob has written a book as well, "Start small, stay small" I believe it's called. Definitely a good read for any starting maker.

  3. 1

    Hey friend,
    I found this one quite nice https://learningtolaunch.co/

    but actually I think you shoudn't read beforehand. Instead start making and pick up relevant books as you need them :)

  4. 1

    This comment was deleted 4 years ago