Hello friends! I've been a freelance full stack developer (PHP/JS/HTML5/CSS3 now studying Python) for about 10 years now. I'm an aspiring IH myself, but have near-zero skills when it comes to online marketing/digital branding.
I'm looking to first work on the marketing for my "day job" as a remote/freelance developer then work on my IH ideas. If you need help with the technical side of your startup/business, I can provide some advice or even do some work in exchange for some help with my marketing. Hit me up if you're interested in working together and "scratching each other's itches!"
Have a look on my fullstack dev job board: https://fullstackjob.com
There's a thread with a gold mine of info on this topic here:
https://www.indiehackers.com/forum/6acd5f0801
Thanks Omar! I'll check it out
Hey, I work at Disney as a product manager on the growth team so I know a thing or two about marketing. I also recently started a company and we create and manage ad campaigns for companies. I haven't launched it yet but I might be able to use some help and I would love to help you!
Hi D'Andre! Sounds great! We can talk more through email and post updates here on IH!
Sounds good, shoot me an email dre@dandreealy.com
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
This comment was deleted 7 years ago
Thanks for the link, Dani! I'll check it out!
I can't upvote this enough!
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
What award did you win?
@alchemist Recipient of 2 times 'Employee of the year' award.
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
This comment was deleted 5 years ago
Thanks Lee! That's mighty generous of you! I'd be more than happy to return the favor, however I can. You can email me: tristan.montano@rabidcatsystems.com
This comment was deleted 5 years ago