3
5 Comments

[Show IH] Strack: Track your social media growth

Hello Indie Hackers,

I'm back with a new product and looking for some feedback :)

Today I launched Strack.io, it is a very simple tool that tracks the growth of your social media profiles and displays it through an easy to use interface. This helps brands monitor growth and gain insights into follower behaviour.

The need for this product came from my own problems of keeping social media managers accountable for the work they do.

This is a very simple MVP therefore I would like some feedback if possible.
What other networks should I add? Currently thinking of Youtube, Twitch and LinkedIn.

Links:
https://strack.io
https://www.producthunt.com/posts/strack

  1. 1

    Seems like a nice tool which is suitable for profiles with large number of followers. There are some amazing growth hacking tools available for social media marketing. Here are few tools:

    https://buffer.com/
    https://hootsuite.com/
    https://www.socialoomph.com/
    http://buzzsumo.com/
    https://feedly.com/
    https://tagboard.com/

  2. 1

    Cool concept, and admirable that you've taken it all the way through execution (decent UI, pricing plans, payment integration).

    My main question is what exact need is it filling? Have you had potential customers specifically request something like this?

    It looks like it's a cross of a dashboarding tool and a social mentions / tracking tool. There are very strong tools in both categories, so I think you could play up more strongly how this does both better, or demonstrates unique value from being at the intersection of both.

    I can see the value in something that tells me what has spiked a strong social media event (with a list of specific mentions, topics etc), but none of this is really shown on the homepage - I think it could use more content to sell this better.

    I think you definitely need to add as many social channels as you can, people want a single view.

    Still lots of potential in the social media space so keep up the good work.

  3. 1

    One thing I noticed... I'm not sure if this product is for me because I don't know which networks you support, you should add that somewhere

    1. 1

      This comment was deleted 6 years ago

      1. 1

        Gotcha!! Thanks!!

  4. 1

    This comment was deleted 6 years ago