15
24 Comments

OMG our landing page is live boarded.io :)

Hi indie hackers,
today we went live with our landing page.
I don't want to describe it because I would like to ask for your feedback.
https://www.boarded.io/

Do you understand what it is about?
Does it make sense for you?

We really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks a lot
Our community is great

  1. 3

    Great idea. We need it at my day job. To make it worth a purchase we would need many more integrations, from AWS to the Atlassian stack and Microsoft Outlook. But it's definitely a problem to be solved.

    Great Job. Iterate. Go! Go! Go!

    1. 2

      You might want to make your job a better place, so people don't leave so often :-D

      1. 1

        This comment was deleted 8 years ago

    2. 1

      Thank's Ted will add integrations soon :)

  2. 2

    I think it's a bit lack of "how it works" section. Nice LP design. Texts are simple and clear. 👍

  3. 2

    Nice idea. I understand most of it.

    It being free does make me skeptical though - i.e. I would like to know how you plan to make money?

    It is not clear to me what having an integration provides you and what parts are manual. Also, I wonder whether you support multiple onboarding checklist (for different projects/functions).

    1. 2

      Very valuable feedback for us thanks Vineet.
      We will try to make it more clear what is already working and what you can expect soon.

  4. 2

    Good idea and nice landing page. But why is it free? I would be suspicious.

    Edit: Just read your questions now :-). I think it's understandable and makes sense.

  5. 1

    I like the idea and it's well explained on the landing page. What tool did you use to build the page?

    1. 2

      Hi alexkwon
      we used launchaco

  6. 1

    Awesome. My co-worker was looking for something like this for quickly on-boarding part-time workers. Accounts on Slack, Gusto, GitHub, and out internal CMS.

    Landing page looks great. My only criticism is maybe some of the screenshots could show more of what the app can do.

    Good luck!

  7. 1

    Interesting concept. I would say it's usefull for staff > 10.
    I think it's missing some screenshot of the app settings screen maybe could be easier to get.

  8. 1

    Images are not loading. The idea makes sense. I will try to use it sometime soon

  9. 1

    Thank's a lot fro all the feedback.
    Really appreciate the community work.

  10. 1

    Wow, I always wanted something similar! Onboarding employees on all needed tools is boring, but offboarding is even worst! And if you don't have a well-defined process, you will always forget something.

    I'll follow your startups. Congrats!

    PS: When you post to ProductHunt, send the link here so that I can upvote ;)

    1. 1

      Thanks a lot.
      Will keep you posted.

  11. 1

    The landing page looks nice, and I can understand what it does in about 10 seconds. Well done!

    One question is that each startup team may have different systems in which employees have accounts. How can boarded manage that?

    For example, in my previous company, we were using JIRA, Bamboo, Office365, Confluence, Bitbucket, and so on, we have an admin to add and remove all accounts each time when a new employee came or some one left. Most of the systems are hosted on premise.

    1. 1

      Hi Jake,
      we will integrate with as many other tools as possible.
      Unfortunately every tool won't be possible, so some parts will always require manual work. But with us you will never forget anything :)

  12. 1

    Short story will explain it better, imo. Just a person who came and then leaving and now company need to make sure all accounts are wiped out.
    As an option - company discovered someone who left used corporative email to do something bad. Now they use your product and they are sure this will not happen again.

  13. 1

    I ran a quick feedback survey through our panel, you can find the results here: https://www.getuserfeedback.com/demos/boarded/

    Let me know if you want any additional feedback.

    1. 1

      Thanks for the detailed feedback Theo, we will work on it.

  14. 1

    Looks good for an MVP. I mean I dont have much recomendations that are actualy super important for an MVP, but maby have a higher cuality image, as it may make teh service seem less professional. Maby change teh comming soon font, to somthing a little thicker. Maby add some feedback when I hover over a button taht shoudl eb a quick fix

    1. 1

      Will change the image quality immediately.
      Thanks for making us aware of this.

  15. 1

    Nice.
    Just noted that some of the links below these lines are not working:

    We integrate with following applications
    If yours is not here just ask us and we will add it
    ----links not working when clicking on the logos----

    1. 1

      Thanks for finding this issue, we will make it work :)