2
4 Comments

How did you improve SEO of your site?

Based on experience, share your experience on which things will work and which will not. Also, mention if you have any guide or link that explain a good way to improve SEO.

  1. 1

    How far along are you on your seo journey?

    I work with a company called humanproofdesigns.com and thats all we blog about.

    Let me know anything specific and ill point you to a guide.

    1. 1

      Thank you for sharing this. This what I was looking for. I have updated metadata, description, links for better indexing and preview. What other things do you suggest to do? site -www.quickcode.co

      can you suggest any particular post I need to take a look from the blog you have shared?

  2. 1

    I talk about my experiences and I do so as a story teller. I think to myself: If I'm listening to myself, what is going to make this story interesting? For example, I run www.confessionsoftheprofessions.com. Started 5 years ago and approaching 2,000 posts, but with contributions from over a thousand different people. It keeps it interesting as one perspective can get boring. But I also talk about my own personal life -- from the products I release, to dealing with an asshole boss who micromanages my time, to quitting that job for an amazing new one.

    People really do enjoy a good story, but they also want it to be something they can relate to and enjoy. I mean.. I focus on jobs, careers, and the workplace. I guess the only audience I might not have yet... who aren't quite eligible for my stories... haven't yet hit 16 - 18 years of age just yet or got lucky and don't have to work.

    So quality content: don't write for search engines. Imagine you are telling your best friend or girlfriend a story.. or even a stranger. Make it good. Make it memorable. Make your words count.

    1. 1

      Thank you for sharing unique perspective. Storytelling matters.
      As you said "don't write for search engines." explains more how to create great content.