1
0 Comments

Have a favorite, simple video editor for iOS?

I have the new iPad Pro and am looking for ways to improve my productivity.

I write on WordPress, re-post to Medium.

I create artwork using Adobe Photoshop for every article I write.

I'm using Anchor to create "audiobooks" of the articles I write. Anchor spreads the audio to podcast networks.

I've started turning the audio into "video" (essentially just a still of the artwork I create for my article + the audio from Anchor).

It's a great little content engine, but I need to figure out a faster way to craft those videos. I'm using iMovie right now, but dropping in the image doesn't seem to cover the full track and I have to keep duplicating it and stretching it... takes a bit of time.

I'm curious if you've found any nice, simple movie makers that would improve upon this experience. :)

Thanks!