8
8 Comments

Where can I find a tech co-founder?

I have been trying out a lot of new ideas but ultimately I fail with the execution as I am handling both tech and business at the same time.

I was wonder where can I find a tech co-founder here in Bangalore, India?

My track records: Product Manager who can code, a hacker who won more than 20 hackathons, and an entrepreneur who has sold his first product.

  1. 1

    Hi Yug, Let's connect at sachinjain024 at gmail.

  2. 1

    Look from your prior experience... is there anyone you worked with when you were a program manager, or hacking at hackatons, or working on your first product that could be your cofounder?

    If it was up to me, I'd prefer my co-founder be someone I know, and know really well. Not someone I met and talked to for an hour a couple of times.

    1. 1

      Majority of them are non-risk takers and would not leave day job until I show them the real money flowing through the product.

      I wish I had someone like that. :)

  3. 1

    Hi Yug,
    I have been a tech cofounder for two of my previous startup attempts. Lets discuss if we can work together.
    Please email me at skyword23@gmail.com

    1. 1

      Hey,

      I emailed you from my personal email address, do check.

  4. 1

    Have you tried Tech meetups in Bangalore? Check out the Startup program in Bangalore: https://www.startupleadership.com/chapters/13/

  5. 1

    here, reddit (cofounder, startups communities), coFoundersLab.com

  6. 1

    This comment was deleted 6 years ago

    1. 1

      I mean to say that if I focus on tech while building the products, I always miss out on a few important 'business cases' part of the product.

      And focusing on tech and business together consumes 2x time to reach the market and thus delayed product launch.

      I am able to bring up MVP but what's next? Funding? It is really hard for us here in Bangalore, India to raise funds until we have a good revenue.