1
1 Comment

Check out my new YouTube project? :D

5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO START INVESTING / TRADING RIGHT NOW! | Investing for Beginners - YouTube

Hi fellow Hackers!

I just launched a new YouTube project that’s all about taking big topics like investing, trading, finance, etc, and making it easy to understand. I’d love to get your feedback on what you think and if you have any ideas on how to further improve it.

If you have your own channel, I’d love to check it out as well. :)

Thanks a ton!

  1. 1

    Hello Jake,

    Your editing is fine, you speak clearly, the audio is not too loud so it was actually pleasant.

    I can't give much feedback other than if you want ideas I'd probably do a step by step guide or series on how to invest in which the end result would actually be enough information for someone to do a very small investment.