1
1 Comment

Looking for Feedback - Do you use Gmail and have an issue with unsolicited mail?

Hi,

I have an idea that I'm thinking of building out but need to get some feedback. Gmail is very good at dealing with spam, but very bad at dealing with unsolicited email. I get ~4 emails per day from recruiters, and ~2 emails per day from offshore software companies. All of these emails go into my Inbox and are not classified by Gmail as spam; they are not really spam, more just unsolicited.

Simple question really:
Do you use Gmail or Outlook and have a problem with unsolicited email getting into your inbox (and not being classified as spam)? If so, how do you deal with it?

Thanks
Ben

  1. 1

    I have to use outlook for work and they have already solved this problem with an inbox filter which only shows you 'highlighted emails'. General cold emails won't make the filter unless they are obviously important (from your bank/stripe, a receipt from an online shop etc).