12
5 Comments

ESGuy – I had the idea 3 hours ago and I just launched the product

About a few hours ago I had a newsletter in my inbox on frontend development which seemed boring and time consuming to read. I was free and tonight being the weekend night, I started working on the website and I just launched https://esguy.com

I would love to hear your feedback on the landing page and on the idea.

  1. 8

    Like the idea -- perhaps put an example of the content on the site so users know what they're signing up for.

    1. 1

      Yeah, I am planning to put that as soon as I publish first one

  2. 3

    A great idea, but I would do the following:
    -post an example on how the curated newsletter looks like
    -offer a free trial for a month for people to see value of it

    1. 2

      Yes, I will put a section as I publish the first newsletter on this coming Saturday :)

  3. 2

    This comment was deleted 7 years ago

    1. 3

      For the highlighting it did cross my mind but I thought it was just me. But anyways thanks for the suggestion, I just removed it. And yes, I will put up the publications for preview as I publish something on the coming Saturday. Thanks toni.