ContentFly – Hire a writer for your business for $250/mo
It's been pretty surreal - all the discussions I've read here, the community, the motivation were all so awesome. We just crossed $15k MRR with great profit margins and are slowly quitting our jobs to go full time.
Thanks so much IH! If any of you want to sign up, hit us up on Intercom and mention you're from IH we'll give you a discount :-)
@naeem DON’T DO THAT! 😜
Value based marketing. It sounds like you have a good, compelling offer. At around $60-$75/article for good quality content, that’s a steal. Don’t cheapen it by giving anyone a deal before they have even talked to you.
Hey, I’m an IH that’s bootstrapping. I’d want primo deals right? Wrong. You cheapen your value by giving away something with a discount. Instead, offer to give something of equal value as an addition, like giving IH who sign up 3 ‘expedited articles’ or something like that. Don’t leave money on the table because you feel altruistic. We all win when we all profit. Giving stuff away when you don’t have to isn’t necessary.
I just recently engaged a content strategy and have a writer on contract. But I’ll definitely give your team a look this fall when that contract is renewed. Your offering looks interesting.
To all your success!
Hey - thanks. That's good feedback :) You're right, makers should enable each other not through discounts but through mutual value.