1
0 Comments

Slinkky helps project managers stay organized

Hey Indie Hackers!
I just launched my startup, Slinkky (www.slinkky.com) which helps project managers stay organized and share links with their team. I've been working on Slinkky for a while as a side project and I'm hoping to get some more traction so I can make it my full-time gig. I've just signed a partnership with the largest incubator in Chicago, 1871, which has really helped to accelerate growth.

Here's how Slinkky can you stay organized!

  • Consolidate and share links with team members. That means you don't have to dig through email and slack to send links when someone can't find one.
  • New members of the project know where to find everything they need, from Slack channels, to project timelines.
  • Supercharged productivity. Did you know that the average employee spends 20% of their time looking for information they need? Slinkky makes it simple for everyone to find what they need.