1
12 Comments

Show IH: LeadPeek - Feedback?

https://www.leadpeek.io/

Until now, all of my projects have failed because they were too big, I lost motivation, or lost faith in the idea. This is the first project that's made it to a true MVP and I think it can really be helpful.

LeadPeek is a chrome extension for SaaS sales and marketing people. It's designed to qualify leads you might come across in your analytics or lead-gen tools. I built LeadPeek specifically for the following use case:

Large SaaS companies could have hundreds or thousands of new accounts (especially free) created every day. Some of the new accounts will fit the product better than others and as a result could have a much higher LTV. It's also true that many potentially high value accounts will leave your product because they didn't have a good enough experience onboarding. In this scenario, someone could use LeadPeek to get a title and a description of the company that signed up to decide if they're a good fit for a more involved onboarding process. LeadPeek will also create contacts, organizations, and deals in pipedrive for select leads.

A few questions I hope you'll answer for me:

  1. Does the landing page convey the value of the mentioned use case? If not, what would have made it more clear for you?
  2. What is your initial gut feeling on the pricing? If you had to change the pricing in some way, what would you change about it?
  3. All other comments/suggestions are very much appreciated.
  1. 1

    Hi Cody,

    We at draftss.com created a feature for founders to fetch constructive feedback on their landing page.

    You can find it here: http://draftss.com/feedback.html

    1. 1

      Thanks Junaid, on my next iteration I'll definitely consider getting some feedback from the draftss team.

    2. 1

      Hey Junaid, love the design of the site it's lovely to look at.

      Two things:

      1. The line "Find out if your website has any scope of improvements" would read more naturally as "Find out if your website has any scope for improvement"
      2. I noticed you don't have an SSL certificate, I would think about getting one as Google rank you down for it. Letsencrypt provide them for free.
      1. 1

        Thanks for pointing it out.

        I shall get the grammatic typo rectified.

        Also, we have the SSL certificate along with many other things in our todo. We'll definitely get it soon.

  2. 1

    Hey congrats on getting to MVP and not letting all your past failures get to you! I like the name, but as much as I tried to read the website and what you wrote here, I couldn't figure out exactly what this does and how it saves me time or money or gets me leads. The menu on mobile is offscreen too. Don't let that discourage you though, maybe I'm just not the right target market. Good luck!

    1. 1

      I have to agree. This was exactly what I was going to write before I read the comments. I was actually a bit more lost. I didn't even understand this to be a tool to save me money. @callahanrts It seems that you may need some help conveying the message in simple terms. What is the one thing you want people to take away from this? I just don't understand what "Quality leads at a Glance " means.

      1. 1

        I'm definitely having a hard time boiling this down to a simple message. The main idea I would like someone arriving on the site to understand is that LeadPeek will save you time qualifying leads from an analytics filter (all new users, new users who performed action X, new users who never came back to do Y) and leave you with a smaller set of better leads.

        For clarity, some of the best leads (in this case just an email from your filter) for a B2B SaaS company, will use company emails and have a website. This tool gathers information from the website and presents it to the user, where they can decide whether or not to send the lead and website information to their CRM and provide further contact and onboarding.

        1. 1

          "whether or not to send the lead and website information to their CRM and provide further contact and on-boarding"

          This get's further to the truth behind the tool. I think you want to focus more around that. I understand it now, but it's critical that you keep the mindset of less is more.

          1. 1

            Thanks Ilya, I needed to hear that.

    2. 1

      Thank you, and thanks for your feedback!

      Does the use case in my post make sense? I'll definitely consider some more benefit based language in the copy.

      1. 1

        I think after re-reading it , I get it! Pretty awesome idea, the use case makes sense to me, perhaps what could help is focusing the copy on the most painful problem it solves. How about something like... " The fastest way to qualify paying customer leads". Good luck, and let us know the results of your tweaks!

        1. 1

          That's a good point. I like your suggestion. It sounds a lot more focused on what the user is getting and less on how the product is doing it .